A Year of Letters Luxury Stationery Gift Box
Year of letters box, a unique keepsake gift with luxury writing paper, envelopes, & gold foil stickers for you to write 12 letters and give to a loved one to open each month of the year.
There are 6 writing paper designs to choose from that come with matching tissue paper gift wrap; Botanical, Bumblebee, Cambridge, Darwin, Ethereal & Stargazer. Each of the 6 designs feature the same envelopes which are dated with ‘open me in…January/February etc’. Plus you can choose either a white or grey gift box.
All you have to do is to write 12 letters, put them in the envelopes, and seal them with one of our gold foil stickers. Then wrap up all 12 in the gift box that comes with additional gift wrap, tag, and wax seal, & give it to someone special for them to look forward to opening one each month of the year.
Each year of letters box comes with a separate A5 information leaflet detailing the contents and letter inspiration (also listed below) to help you get going.
– 24 hand-illustrated writing sheets ~ 12 envelopes ~ 12 gold foil feather stickers
– Half a sheet of Sleepy Bee Studio logo tissue paper & a gold wax seal (to wrap all 12 letters inside the box once complete)
– 1 sheet of tissue paper, 3 clear stickers, 1 gift tag, & 1 wax seal to gift wrap the box
– Love letters – Let them know every month just how much you love them, from memories to poems or meaningful quotes.
– Date letters – Plan a year of surprises to do something together for your partner, friend or loved one. It can be as simple as a walk in the park or a film night at home, or really go to town and surprise them with something amazing for the month of their birthday.
– A year of memories – Holidays, special days, birthdays, anniversaries, funny moments. Include little photos and drawings for them to reminisce on these past times with fondness.
-A little bit of everything – A surprise day out, their favourite poem, a memory, lyrics to a song that means something to you both, wildflower seeds for them to plant in the garden; put together a combination of things that you know they’ll love and include little mementoes like photos, tickets etc.
Obviously you do not have to use all 24 sheets as some of your letters may be short and sweet; however we have added that many to allow for 2 sheets per envelope.
The stationery has been printed in the UK on premium Tintoretto Gesso FSC® certified paper, and the wax seals are handmade in our Cambridge studio.