The Darwin Collection Stationery Set
Luxury animal stationery, hand illustrated – notebook, postcards, gift wrap and wax seals. The Darwin Collection Stationery Set – a premium themed gift.
If you’re looking for a beautiful gift for a stationery lover, then this hand-illustrated luxury animal stationery set is ideal. It comes wrapped in beautiful bespoke printed tissue paper and packed into a gift box.
With illustrations inspired by the specimens in the Museum of Zoology in Cambridge, which contains samples collected by Darwin himself, the designs have been added to a variety of products such as:
– 28 blank pages on the inside
– Front cover printed on heavy weight quality Tintoretto Gesso card
– A6 postcard size
– Heavy weight quality 300gsm Tintoretto Gesso card
– Uncoated finish on front and back to retain the lovely texture
A5 Stationery & Envelope Set
– 6 sheets of A5 paper with an animal motif at the top
– 6 printed C6 envelopes with an animal border on the front
Set of 3 Sheets of Tissue Gift Wrap
– Exclusive print taken from hand-drawn illustrations
– Sheet Size: 38cm x 50cm with a thickness of 21gsm.
– Acid free and environmentally friendly using soy-based ink
Faux Leather Pouch
– Handmade using unlined faux leather with a single brass stud closure
Set of 6 Assorted Wax Seals
– Hand-poured wax seals
– Peel and stick adhesive backing, perfect for adding as a finish to a gift or the back of a card or letter*.
*Trials have been successful posting these with the wax seals. However due to modern postal sorting machines please be aware that most wax seal retailers advise if you are sending these abroad to put them into a larger envelope to ensure it arrives safely.