TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Sleepy Bee Studio website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Sleepy Bee Studio’or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is: 123 Queen Ediths Way, Cambridge, CB1 8PL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Our Products are sold subject to their product descriptions. We take care that these are as accurate as possible but occasionally they may contain inaccuracies, omissions or typographical errors. Likewise these may affect promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. As such all of the information on this website, including product descriptions, may not always be accurate when you place an order. In such cases we will try and contact you to resolve the issue but we reserve the right to: correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, change or update information, withdraw the produce from sale or cancel orders without prior notice. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. From time to time we may change the design and specification of our products, and product descriptions and prices are subject to change without notice. We may also withdraw products from sale without notice. We try and deliver the best service we can but occasionally we may need to take the site offline for maintenance or updates.
We reserve the right to refuse any order or refuse service to anyone, for any reason at any time. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order we will attempt to contact you with the information you have provided. In using our site, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate billing and shipping information for all purchases made at our store and that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
At Sleepy Bee Studio we have taken particular care in providing a safe online shopping environment for our customers. We use Paypal for online payments, you can also pay through Paypal if you do not have account, look for the heading ‘Don’t have a PayPal account?’ When directed to the PayPal Login page simply select ‘continue checkout’.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.