A unique keepsake gift for you to write 12 letters and give to a loved one to open each month of the year.
All you have to do is to write 12 letters, put them in the envelopes, and seal them with one of our gold foil stickers. Then wrap them all in the gift box that comes with additional gift wrap, tag, and wax seal, & give it to someone special for them to look forward to opening one each month of the year.
• 24 hand-illustrated writing sheets ~ 12 envelopes ~ 12 gold foil feather stickers
• Half a sheet of Sleepy Bee Studio logo tissue paper & a gold wax seal (to wrap all 12 letters inside the box once complete)
• 1 sheet of tissue paper, 3 clear stickers, 1 gift tag, & 1 wax seal to gift wrap the box
• Love letters - Let them know every month just how much you love them, from memories to poems or meaningful quotes.
• Date letters - Plan a year of surprises to do something together for your partner, friend or loved one. It can be as simple as a walk in the park or a film night at home, or really go to town and surprise them with something amazing for the month of their birthday.
• A year of memories - Holidays, special days, birthdays, anniversaries, funny moments. Include little photos and drawings for them to reminisce on these past times with fondness.
• A little bit of everything - A surprise day out, their favourite poem, a memory, lyrics to a song that means something to you both; put together a combination of things that you know they’ll love.
The stationery has been printed in the UK on premium Tintoretto Gesso FSC® certified paper, and the wax seals are handmade in our Cambridge studio.
Please allow 2-3 days for us to process your order. We aim to process all orders as soon as possible, due to certain products being handmade, based on the quantity ordered we will be in touch if it takes longer to process your order.
All orders are delivered with standard UK delivery of 3-5 working days and you will be sent an email notification once your order has been dispatched.
Fully tracked service is available at checkout for an additional cost.
Please note in addition to delivering within the UK, we also offer international deliveries to the United States & Canada for all products except the hampers. If you are keen to place an order to a country we don't deliver to please get in touch and we can look into postage rates for you.
When ordering to a country outside of the UK, your items may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
We accept returns for standard products up to 14 days after delivery. Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Custom and/or personalised items: Because of the nature of custom or personalised orders items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we cannot accept returns for them.
Now more than ever, we are aware of the individual impact we have on the world around us.
We have partnered up with Ecologi to help us be carbon neutral. We cover the cost for Ecologi to plant a tree for every order placed with us.
Whether you are buying for yourself or as a gift, every item is carefully wrapped in our bespoke tissue paper.
If it is a gift, we can do a handwritten note for you on one of our premium gold foiled gift notelets that comes in a white envelope sealed with a gold foiled sticker, simply add this as an option when adding your item to the cart.